Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Half Way Done

Last night, I finished the last part of Scene I. Not only did we finish scene I, but Amanda already finished scene II which puts us very far ahead of schedule. We still have not started scene III, but I think we will tonight. I'm very excited to keep writing because I finally feel I am beginning to understand the story and what I want to do with it. Another thing that I am excited for is seeing the fight scene that I wrote performed. I can picture what it's going to look like, but once it's actually filmed it will be much more satisfying than just imagining it. Everyone in the class seems to be working hard too, so I think this could work out. I'm keeping my hopes high and I'll keep working hard and this will all work!

No comments:

Post a Comment