Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Blog :(

We finally finished filming! Now that thats done, I am very relieved. The stress of being director was getting to me because a lot of the project relied on me. All of the filming we did made me have to miss some of my practices for tennis and basketball. All-in-all I thought that the project went pretty well because atleast we got it done in time. Another thing that made me agitated was how some people in the group didn't do their work like they signed up for. This all hurt the ability for everyone else to finish their jobs. I really am looking forward to watching the final draft of the project because most of us worked really hard to get the best quality product that we could produce. Though we had some bumps in the road, like loosing the first filming of scene I and having to re-film a portion of scene V, but made it through it all, which really shows how hard we worked. Another thing that we will have to wait for is to see if Van Meter comes through with their two Acts. If all of these things come together, we should have a pretty good project. I am glad I was writer/director for this project, though, because it let me take control and help out in a major way.

No comments:

Post a Comment